Do you need help developing a great business idea?
The second Oiltech Investment Network’s (Oiltech) Entrepreneurs’ Advisory Workshop in 2017 is taking place on Wednesday, 6th September at Offshore Europe in Aberdeen. The event aims to connect innovative technology providers with access to funding opportunities within the oil and gas sector. The event will provide guidance in terms of getting your technology to market in the fastest and most effective way.
This workshop is designed to provide industry specific advice and expertise for entrepreneurs seeking second stage partner funding. Of particular interest to our investor members are field trial ready technologies. The event also offers ideal networking opportunities for entrepreneurs to meet providers of grant, early seed and direct industry funding as well as other advisors in areas such as IP, finance and legal.
The workshop will highlight E&P companies’ medium term business needs to encourage innovators to solve key technical issues within the sector. The workshop is designed for entrepreneurs, universities, inventors and businesses currently seeking Private Equity (PE) funding within the E&P and oil service sector.
The Oiltech Entrepreneurs Advisory Workshop includes:
- Guest speakers from the Oiltech members highlighting global technology needs
- Key-note presentations describing alternative routes to funding
- Individual one-to-one clinics with our members (PE technology investors) to provide advice on business plans, market access, strategies and gaining funding
- Opportunities to network with service providers (IP attorneys/finance advisors/accountants), other entrepreneurs and key advisors within the E&P technology sector
- Technology funding success stories and opportunities to meet the entrepreneurs behind them
Entrepreneurs interested in the one-to-one clinics with PE technology investors are invited to submit a brief application form. The application form must be received no later than Friday 21st July 2017. Applications will then be assessed and invitations will be sent out to the successful candidates.
To fill out the application form, click here.