Innovate UK – Manufacturing and Materials, Infrastructure Systems, Call
Competition opened: Tuesday 28 November 2017 Competition closes: Wednesday 31 January 2018 12:00pm
Innovate UK is providing up to £19 million to support innovation across the manufacturing and materials and Infrastructure systems sectors. Funded projects will target opportunities that offer significant changes in productivity and cutting-edge innovations.
There will be:
- up to £5 million for projects up to 12 months
- up to £14 million for projects between 13 and 36 months
A further £16 million is available to fund Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs).
This competition has 2 strands. This is the Manufacturing and Materials strand. The other strand is Infrastructure Systems. An eligible project, in manufacturing and materials, must cover at least one of the following areas:
- innovation in a manufacturing system, technology, process or business model
- innovation in materials development, properties, integration or reuse
- a manufacturing or materials innovation, rather than a product innovation
Proposals must improve business growth and productivity or create export opportunities for at least one UK SME involved in the project.
For further information: https://apply-for-innovation-funding.service.gov.uk/competition/82/overview
Manufacturing & Materials, Infrastructure Systems, Competition Briefing
A briefing on the above competition will be provided by the Knowledge Transfer Network in Glasgow on the 14th December 2017 from 10:00 till 14:00.
For information on the location and to register, please use the following link: