Pitch@Palace 10.0, which will take place in London on 8 November, is well underway. We have already had two fantastic On Tour events in Edinburgh (2 July) and Wrexham (11 July). The final On Tour event will take place in Belfast on 21 September and Boot Camp will be held at the University of Cambridge, Judge Business School on 4 October.
Applications for Pitch@Palace 10.0 remain open until 10 September and it would be fantastic if you could encourage Entrepreneurs in your networks to apply via pitchatpalace.com/apply.
Please find below a range of promotional materials. Please feel free to use these across your channels. Also below are some social media posts that can be shared with your networks:
- A Pitch@Palace 10.0 Promotional Flyer
- Three Pitch@Palace 10.0 Promotional Posters
- A selection of social media graphics
- An infographic on the road to Pitch@Palace 10.0
- Two short films for use on social media channels
- A Pitch@Palace Fact Sheet
Social Media Posts
Calling all #Entrepreneurs! Applications for #pitchatpalace 10.0 are open. If you are an Entrepreneur wanting to catapult your business to the next level, apply today – pitchatpalace.com/apply
Find out more about #pitchatpalace 10.0 and APPLY NOW for the chance to showcase your business to an influential Audience who could help catapult your business – pitchatpalace.com/apply
#itsyourtime to apply!
The Duke of York founded Pitch@Palace in 2014 and has been incredibly proud to see it develop over the last four years. Pitch@Palace supports Entrepreneurs from the UK and around the world by providing them with a platform to showcase their businesses and helping them accelerate their growth with the connections that they are able to make through the Pitch@Palace network.
Pitch@Palace 10.0 will take place on 8 November, 2018 in London and returns to a broad technology theme. We hope discover entrepreneurs and companies that have identified opportunities in the following areas:
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Consumer Technology and Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy, Environmental and Renewables Technologies
- Fitness Tech
- Health and Wellbeing Tech
- Industrial Technology
- Materials, Substances and By-products
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- Smart Cities