Founded by the Duke of York in 2014, Pitch@Palace provides entrepreneurs with a platform to showcase their businesses. So far, the scheme has supported entrepreneurs from over 60 countries, and the connections they make through the network help them accelerate growth and reach new markets.
This year’s Pitch@Palace 11.0 has a broad technology theme, and will take place on 12 June at St James’s Palace, London. Deadline for applications is 29 March, and they’re looking for entrepreneurs and companies that have identified opportunities in the following areas:
- biotech and medical technology
- consumer technology and Internet of Things
- data management and analytics
- educational technology
- energy, environmental and renewables technologies
- fitness tech
- health and wellbeing tech
- industrial technology
- materials, substances and by-products
- media, communications and entertainment technology
- robotics, AI and virtual reality
- smart cities
To find out more or apply, go to https://pitchatpalace.com/apply/
And remember that 29 March deadline!