Alan has been actively involved in the underwater business for over 37 years, having worked with ROV systems in both the commercial and military markets covering all roles that have included full system commissioning, training and offshore operations at a project management level.
A former Project Director of the NATO Submarine Rescue System and Director of Whittaker Engineering Alan is now semi-retired. He is a member of the Royal Institute of Naval Architects and the Society for Underwater Technology.
PRP relevant expertise in:
- ROV Operations and Training
- ROV Inspection and Integration
- ROV Interface Tooling and Hydraulic Systems
- FPSO Turret Turning Systems
- Flexible Flowline Inspection and Repair
- Dive System Communications and Gas Analysis