Ian is an experienced manager with a demonstrated successful history of working in the energy industry for operators, tier one contractors and service companies.
Skilled in Business Process, IT Service Management, IT Strategy and Business Transformation, Ian is a graduate of the Open University with a BSc (Hons) majoring in Environmental Management and obtaining a Diploma in Pollution Control.
Currently a Senior IT Manager for Subsea Operational Assets, Ian has also worked on significant projects in support of drilling, construction, hook up and offshore wind activities.
PRP relevant expertise in:
- Operational reporting
- Remote communications & remote support (satellite)
- High precision positioning (DGPS)
- Remote access and cybersecurity
- Asset management and maintenance
- Pipe fabrication systems
- Data management and business intelligence reporting
- Enterprise resource planning
- Software development