Ian is an experienced professional who has worked in the energy industry since the early 1980s for operators, tier one contractors and service companies in a variety of roles including logistics, communications, survey and information & digital systems.
Skilled in Business Process, IT Service Management, IT Strategy and Business Transformation, Ian is a graduate of the Open University with a BSc (Hons) majoring in Environmental Management and obtaining a Diploma in Pollution Control.
Currently a SeniorManager for DevSecOps and Digital Transformation, Ian has also worked on significant projects in support of drilling, construction, hook up and offshore wind activities.
PRP relevant expertise in:
- Software engineering
- Operational reporting
- Remote communications & remote support (satellite)
- High precision positioning (DGPS)
- Remote access and cybersecurity
- Asset management and maintenance
- Pipe fabrication systems
- Data management and business intelligence reporting
- Enterprise resource planning