Initially active in the subsea survey, inspection and positioning sector as a Survey Engineer with Udi Group in Aberdeen; later with Racal Survey in USA for mainly government and military underwater projects. From 2012, General Manager at Caledonian Geotech (part of Specialist Subsea Services), and later in business development with Autonomous Surface Vehicles.
Currently co-owner of Attolo providing Management Consultancy and Corporate Marketing & Events.
Holds a BA in Business Management, is a Project Management Professional and member of the Chartered Management Institute.
PRP relevant expertise in:
- Hydrographic & Geophysical Surveying
- Geotechnical Investigations
- ROV based inspections
- Underwater & Surface Positioning
- Autonomous Underwater & Autonomous Surface Vehicles
- Sonar, Acoustics, LIDAR and GNSS
- Data Management & Data Processing flows.