The Oil & Gas Technology Centre’s Robotics Week will connect industry, experts and academia to explore and accelerate the use of robotics offshore.
The potential application of robotics in the oil & gas industry is almost limitless. Companies could re-imagine their business processes and reap a productivity transformation. But this will only be possible if we understand the challenges and collaborate on the potential solutions. The intent of the week is to connect various oil and gas, robotics, and academic experts to explore and accelerate the use of robotics offshore.
Robotics Week, which runs from 30 October to 2 November in the Centre’s newly-opened Innovation Hub, includes three open events for individuals from all industries and professions to attend:
- Mon 30 October: 3pm-5pm
- Thurs 2 November: 9am-11am
- Thurs 2 November: 3pm-5pm
At the Event, you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- the latest advances in robotics through live technology demonstrations, video and expert presentations, and to connect and network with Industry and Robotics experts
- the Oil & Gas key Industry challenges that Robotics may be able to address
- the collaboration between the Oil & Gas Technology Centre and the Edinburgh Centre for Robotics to accelerate the application of Robotics in the Oil & Gas Industry
Please note: Places are limited so please register early to secure your place. Click here for more details and to register.