Building on the success of delivering over 30 Produced Water Management and Oil-in-Water Measurement Conferences globally, TUV SUD NEL is now organising this year’s Produced Water Workshop.
The aim of the event is for interested parties to find out and keep up to date with the latest technological and legislative developments, as well as current practices and trends in produced water management, treatment and handling.
The two-day event will cover issues within the industry today with presentations delivered by key industry experts from around the world. Equipment providers will be showcasing their latest technology developments and sharing their field experience in tackling these issues head on with the supplemental exhibition to the Workshop.
Benefits of attending
• Face up to industry challenges by equipping yourself with better technical knowledge and better sector understanding.
• Hear topical industry debate and make informed decisions to shape the direction of your business.
• Make fast informed choices about the cutting-edge equipment and services that will define the future.
Who should attend?
• Production engineers & chemists
• Environmental engineers/advisors
• Produced water management, treatment, handling specialists
Workshop Fees, Registration and Enquiries
The delegate fee to attend the two-day event is £900 plus VAT (£1080). This fee includes attendance at the Workshop, delegate package, downloadable proceedings, wifi and lunch/refreshments. There is also a one-day attendance option at £500 plus VAT (£600).
Bookings can be made online at www.tuvnel.com. Payment is required by credit card only.
To book a place on this Workshop please contact:
+44 (0) 1355 593704